Re: [nebula-dev] [Teaser]

Hi Peter,

Thank you Peter. I like you idea but this can be implemented with SWT Transaction Widget [1], which offers more transition effects.

Have a nice day,

Laurent

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/nebula/widgets/stw/stw.php

Le lun. 17 févr. 2020 à 10:31, Hermsdorf Peter <Peter.Hermsdorf@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Very nice!

One thing that came to my mind was, wouldn't it be good to be able to add ui components to a parent component per page?

(instead of "just" images)

Bye Peter