Re: [nebula-dev] Theming support in new widgets?

Hi Wim,

Yes Tom has created the plugin and the feature for the PShelf widget.

With this project and the tutorials of Lars "Da God" Vogel, I think I have enough information for this project.
I'll start with the "TableCombo" widget (create plugin, feature and a e4 sample project)

Have a nice day,

Laurent