Re: [nebula-dev] Timeline widget proposal

Hi Christian,

The main idea or usecase is to visualize instruction per command sequencer or accelerator, the tool has ecore based drawing model and custom renderer-core with the set of particular painters and uses clear dependency on EMF and SWT only.

Unfortunately, it's not published, I created it for the internal customer due to was targeted to simulator output.

But I'm working to extract the viewer from the tool to represent the Licensing process for Passage Project.

BR,
Sergei

On 2020-01-30 20:32, Christian Pontesegger wrote:
Hi Sergei,

from what I see your approach looks quite similar. Do you have your
code online somewhere so I can have a look?

The widget I am working on is basically a viewer. It allows editing
through the model, but not from the UI. This is due to the fact that it
is a tool for analysis.

Your screenshots also remind me of a gantt chart, just with flexible
axis labels. What is your usecase?

Christian