From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laurent Caron
Sent: Monday, 3 December 2018 21:33
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Next Release

Hi Wim,

Thank you for you compliment.

Well, what about releasing the next version for Christmas ?

A nice present for our beloved users :)

Have a nice evening,

Laurent

Le lun. 3 déc. 2018 à 11:42, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi Laurent,

I suggest to take this into the release.

We have to reschedule the release date. Any preferences? Please take about three weeks lead time into consideration.

Best regards,

Wim