From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laurent Caron
Sent: Sunday, 2 December 2018 18:33
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: [nebula-dev] Nebula Next Release

Good Evening,

I would like to inform you that I worked on 2 widgets the last few days (thanks to the rainy weather)

A split button: [1]

image.png

This widget displays a button that has an attached menu on it. The button can be a PUSH button or a TOGGLE button.

A custom checkbox : [2]

image.png

This widget is basically a checkbox with a fresh new look.

So I have 2 questions :

a) Should I merge these widgets before or after the next release of Nebula

b) When does this release is planned ?

Cheers,

Laurent

Back to the top