[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called Problems running Fortran code, by Basit Khan

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Problems running Fortran code Author: Basit Khan Date: Tue, 11 April 2017 13:56
Hi there,

I am a newbie to both eclipse and this forum. I am trying to use an LES model named PALM with eclipse-photron

The main objective is use the debugging features provided in eclipse. I Installed eclipse-photran on my 12 core ubuntu 14.04 machine with intel Xeon processors, and configured eclipse for palm by following instructions on PALM website.

Eclipse compiled PALM successfully, however, it run the parallel code only through Run --> External Tools --> External Tool Configuration --> Run.

If i try to run my prallel program by pressing the run button, i get the following error.

** MRUN 2.1 Rev: 1945 $
will be executed. Please wait ...

+++ configuration file:
.mrun.config
does not exist

+++ MRUN killed

However, the .mrun.config file is there in ${workspace_loc}.

If i try to run my code in debugger mode, i get the following error:

Error stopping at palm.
Reason: Target request failed: No symbol table is loaded. Use the "file" command continue?

<terminated> chem_noncyclic [Fortran Local Application]gdb
"/home/khan-b/palm/current_version/trunk/SCRIPTS/mrun": not in executable format: File format not recognized
.gdbinit: No such file or directory.

I wonder if somebody could help me fixing this.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion, advise and help.

Cheers,
Basit

[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top