[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called SWTBot support for TableCombo?, by Matthias Paul Scholz

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: SWTBot support for TableCombo? Author: Matthias Paul Scholz Date: Wed, 08 March 2017 09:04
Hi,

We have started using the Nebula TableCombo in our RCP application.
As we extensively write Unit tests also for our visual components, we also tried to write a SWTBot test for the TableCombo.

However, we have not been successful for instances on programmatically making the TableCombo opening the table drop down (as SWTBot does not seem to be able to find the button next to the combo box).

Is there some special SWTBot class for the TableCombo available? Or sample code how to do this?

Best,
MP
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top