[nebula-dev] New topic in forum Nebula, called TableCombo sends a selection event on each opening of drop down box , by Matthias Paul Scholz

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: TableCombo sends a selection event on each opening of drop down box Author: Matthias Paul Scholz Date: Wed, 08 March 2017 09:18
Hi,

When using the Nebula TableCombo, we recognized that a selection listener added to the TableComboViewer always receives a selection event for the first row of the table whenever the drop down box gets opened (e.g. the user clicks on the arrow button next to the combo box) .

Is this an intended behavior or a bug?
It is reproducible by simply running one of the examples of the official sample snippets in
https://www.eclipse.org/nebula/snippets.php#TableCombo and setting a breakpoint into the "selectionChanged()" method of the SelectionListener.

This behavior of the TableCombo produces undesired side effects when the table viewer is bound to an external model that reacts to selections in the table (as it is in our RCP application) as one gets selection change events although the user did not select anything.

[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top