I'm jumping on this thread - perfect timing by the way - to ask : is there any plan for the Paperclips widget to release with the others ? If not, is there something we can do to help ?

Cheers,

Cédric

Le 31/07/2013 16:36, Dunne, Donald G a écrit :

+1 XViewer

From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wim Jongman
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 3:43 AM
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: [nebula-dev] [VOTE NEEDED] Nebula Release

Hi People,

We have various requests for an official Nebula release. Do we still want to go ahead with this or do we want to stay a perpetual incubator? Please discuss.

I am ready to go ahead with this but I need help. Please provide a +1 and your widget name if you want to release your widget into the release. If you do not vote +1 then your widget is not included.

The rules for releases are here [1]

Regards,

Wim