Re: [nebula-dev] [VOTE NEEDED] Nebula Release - Paperclips and Eclipse Sirius

Hi Cedric,

The Paperclips library is part of the intended release widgets. So if we continue with the release AND Matt Hall is indicating that he still wants to participate then you are fine.

In the case Matt indicates that he does not want Paperclips to be in the release then you can step in and secure the position of paperclips by committing on maintenance of the widget.

In the case the widget is not released then you can include it as a jar in your own plugins. I don't think you need a CQ for that.

Best Regards,

Wim