Re: [nebula-dev] PShelf now supports CSS

Hi Wim,

It's perhaps out of the scope of your conversation, but I have read that you have posted :

> Maybe we should create an E4 Nebula java web start example rcp app.

I suppose you tell that because you think it's not possible to use E4 CSS Engine with simple Java main (simple snippet). Is that?

If it that I think it's possible to use E4 CSS Engine with Java main. The problem is that CSS engine is configurated with Extension Point pluin.xml.
I had created the org.eclipse.equinox.nonosgi.registry (see at http://angelozerr.wordpress.com/2010/09/14/eclipse-extension-points-and-extensions-without-osgi/ ) to use extension point plugin.xml with a simple Java main.

Perhaps Nebula could be interested with that (must just test if it works with CSS engine before).

Regards Angelo