[nebula-dev] Friends of NatTable

Hello everybody,

We are currently working hard on the NatTable 1.0.0 release. This is a big step for us. With this release NatTable will be coming out of incubation, will sport a lot of new features and bugfixes, will finally have an update site to make it easier to consume, and will have much improved documentation.

One other thing we would love to do along with the 1.0.0 release is to ask you, our community: Who is using NatTable and how? Knowing more about who our users are, the domains you are in, the needs you have, and how you have been able to apply NatTable to address them, really helps motivate us and direct us in how to move NatTable forward. We think it would also be useful for you to see how other people are using NatTable, and will give useful context for folks who may be deciding to use NatTable or get involved in its development.

So to that end we’d like to put together a “Friends of NatTable” page to be published on the NatTable web site. If you use NatTable, are happy with it and want to share your experience, please let us know by replying to the forum post on this topic[1], writing an email to the NatTable mailing list[2], or emailing one of us[3]. Send us whatever information you feel comfortable sharing. It could be just your company name or the name of your product/project (if you have a link/logo you’d like to include that would be great), or a short blurb about your experience with NatTable, or maybe a screenshot of NatTable in your application. Anything you’d be willing to share will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Edwin and Dirk

[3] esp1@xxxxxxxxxxx, dirk.fauth@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top