Re: [nebula-dev] GSoC: Next Generation NatTable

Hello Timur,

it's great that you are interested in our GSoC project.

To answer your questions:
No there is no entry in BugZilla for this.
We are working on a document where we write down our ideas in Google Drive. But currently this is more a summary of ideas than a real architecture document. Before starting the GSoC project we definitely need to put some more work on it. And of course it will grow over the time of the project, as we surely do not see everything that needs to be refactored now.
We have created an experimental project to verify our ideas in first place. But it is far beyond something valuable I guess. :)

As we are currently working on the 1.0.0 release, the work on the refactoring is stopped but will be started again soon.

I will grant you read access to our refactoring document for now, so you can get a sneak peak on the project.

I'm not sure about the further process regarding GSoC, but I think you need to insert your name as interested student to the wiki page. Or am I wrong at this?

Greez,
Dirk