[nebula-dev] GSoC: Next Generation NatTable

Hello Guys,

I’m very interested in the GSoC project “Next Generation NatTable Architecture”. I think this is a very creative job and makes a lot of fun Open-mouthed smile

Every architecture reached it’s limits and need a redesign / refractoring or something else.
Best example therefor is Eclipse Open-mouthed smile Completely redesigned with e4 (really great job).

Exist for this issue an entry in BugZilla? Or can someone give me some more informations?
At the moment I have only read die Summer of Code ideas [1].

Some informations about me:
I’m Tim from Germany and study at the OHM-Hochschule at Nuremberg and write at the moment my Master Thesis.
I have experience in Eclipse, Java, SWT, JFace, SWTBot, RCP and Eclipse plugin development.

Regards,
Timur

Back to the top