[nebula-dev] changes to the new contributions wiki page

Hi,

The last mail of Laurent prompted be to make some things more clear and I changed[1] the "New Contributions" wiki page[2].

If you do not agree then please state why so that we can discuss and change.

Major changes:

It is easier to become a committer when you contribute a new widget. We already do it like this but now it is formalized in our process [3].

Only the main widget author can take the business class road to committer status. Other committers need to be voted in though the regular process [5] or the code needs to be hosted in a sub-project so that many committers can be provisioned at once.

We do a formal vote to accept the contribution. Everybody can express their opinion but only committer votes count. [4]

Minor changes:

Some wording and spelling errors.

Best regards,

Wim