Re: [nebula-dev] PictureControl and jgravatar

Hi

it seems that you can retrieves the bytearray image with Gravatar. So you can use PictureControl#setImageByteArray(byte[] image)
I think we could create GravatarControl wich extends PictureControl and works with Gravatar instance. This control could perhaps belong to PictureControl project?

Yes, it should stay in PictureControl.

I don't know very well Gravataor but jgravataor seems not give the capability to upload an image (to modify it)? Is it normal?
If it's  normal (cannot change image gravatar) I think modify and delete link should be not visible.

There are a few use cases when you think about it a little.

In a business application you could check the e-mail with gravatar and show the available image. You could then opt to store the image locally or even store a new image locally if that one does not suite you or store nothing and leave it with Gravatar.

Regards,

Wim

Back to the top