Re: [nebula-dev] PictureControl and jgravatar

Hi Wim,

I have seen quicly jgravataor and when I see the sample :

---------------------------------
Gravatar gravatar = new Gravatar();
gravatar.setSize(50);
gravatar.setRating(GravatarRating.GENERAL_AUDIENCES);
gravatar.setDefaultImage(GravatarDefaultImage.IDENTICON);
String url = "" href="mailto:iHaveAn@xxxxxxxxx">iHaveAn@xxxxxxxxx");
byte[] jpg = gravatar.download("info@xxxxxxxxxxxx");

it seems that you can retrieves the bytearray image with Gravatar. So you can use PictureControl#setImageByteArray(byte[] image)
I think we could create GravatarControl wich extends PictureControl and works with Gravatar instance. This control could perhaps belong to PictureControl project?

I don't know very well Gravataor but jgravataor seems not give the capability to upload an image (to modify it)? Is it normal?
If it's  normal (cannot change image gravatar) I think modify and delete link should be not visible.

Regards Angelo