Re: [nebula-dev] [technology-pmc] Plan to resigning as Nebula Project Lead

Hi,

Am 19.09.11 16:28, schrieb Wim Jongman:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Thank you for being so frank with us and thank you for your time and
> effort as a Nebula project lead.
>
> Can you describe in a few words what is expected of the new project lead?

As the lead of nebula you are expected to do the following things
(short-term):
* lead the restructuring through the Eclipse Process
* review new contributions and guide them through the IP-Process

and probably make up a medium term-plan how it is possible for the
various widget maintainers (most of them are doing this in their
sparetime) to provide stable API and releases.

> Is it not true that Nebula has two leads?

Yes - but Chris hasn't been active in ages, I took over the controls he
maintained (Grid,PShelf,PGroup) so. I can't speak for Chris but I think
both of us should resign from the position.

Tom

tom schindl                 geschäftsführer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5-7/1   A-6020 innsbruck     fax      ++43 512 935833
http://www.BestSolution.at                      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top