Re: [nebula-dev] NatTable

I've already had a short private conversation with Edwin on the process
and it looks like Nattable would - in contrast to other Nebula
components - get a subproject of Nebula so that they can follow their
own release cycles.

I am not against it but I do not see the benefit right now. I recognize that the Nattable is a complex component, but so are e.g. XViewer and Ganttchart. After the split in incubator and mature, the mature sub-project will jump onto the Eclipse release train. Apart from this release cycle, should we decide to bring out extra releases, wouldn't it be better to release Nebula mature as a whole instead as Nebula mature and Nattable?

Again I am not against so if you want to go ahead, you have my blessing, but I am curious to know what Nattable can do as a subproject that they would otherwise not be able to do.

Best regards,

Wim

Back to the top