Re: [nebula-dev] New widget proposal questions

2010/1/4 Łukasz Milewski <lukasz.milewski@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello Nebula developers,
> For some time now I have been working on few custom drawn widgets, and in
> one case, I would like to share it with community.

Cool widgets! The first step to contribute is to file a bug and attach
the source:
    https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Nebula

After that, the Nebula committers will create the proper IPZilla entry
and the code will go under a short legal review.

After that, the Nebula committers can elect you as a committer if you
agree to maintain the widgets at the Nebula project.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top