Re: [nebula-dev] New widget proposal questions

Hi Lukasz,

I'd highly appreciate if you could contribute your code to Nebula. The
first thing to do is to file a bug against Nebula-Core where we can work
on the widget and make it free from dependencies so that you can get it
into Nebula-CVS after having gone through an IP-Review.

CC'me on the bug and I'll hopefully be able to guide and help you
getting the widget in a state that it is ready to get introduced into
Nebula.

As a common rule your widget should be:
* a single self contained OSGi-Bundle
* which only has dependencies on SWT and optional JFace
* Do you have native-code as well or is it plain Java
  => I ask because this could probably affect the build

Tom