Re: [nebula-dev] Need qualified Eclipse/Nebula RCP developer

Hi Joseph,

Our company has deep experience with SWT UI as well as in all major Eclipse frameworks. We have participated in several well known Eclipse based projects such as Aptana or Zend studio(more references are available by request). We are participating in major eclipse projects such as Nebula and DLTK (commiters). We are willing to work on fixed cost or cost/materials basis as well as on individual contracts. So I hope we may be a good feet for this job. Also we  provide significant discounts for open source projects.

Regards,
Pavel
VP of Technology at OnPositive Technologies