Re: [nebula-dev] Need qualified Eclipse/Nebula RCP developer

Hi Jopseph,

As Nebula project lead and long term Eclipse Developer [1] I can suggest
that you get in contact with my company BestSolution.at [2]

If you are interested you can contact me offline at the given address above.

Tom

[1]http://tomsondev.bestsolution.at/
[2]http://www.bestsolution.at/en/00_Unternehmen__00_Unternehmen.html