[nebula-dev] Calendar Combo Question

I have setup a CalendarControl and added a CalendarListener.  I noticed that if I enter in a valid date into the CalendarCombo control such as "09/03/2009" the CalendarListener fires and lets me know tha the date changed.  The problem comes in If I change the date by adding the letter a to the end "09/03/2009a" then the CalendarListener does not fire because there is a parsing exception.  This leaves the control having a value that is inconsistent with the last value that the CalendarListener set.

I guess what I am asking is should the CalendarListener event still be fired in the event of a ParseException and set the date value to null so that the state of the control and the model stay consistent?

This can be easily accomplished by modifying the code in the parseTextDate method.

Marty

Back to the top