Re: [nebula-dev] CalendarCombo - Nightly Build Issue

No problem with the wait.  I just wanted to give you a heads up on the build in case no one had reported it.  Was this problem occuring with all the widgets or just the CalendarCombo?

I have incorporated the CalendarCombo and the CompositeTable into two of our applications and I am very happy with the results.  You guys have done a great job.