[nebula-dev] Committer Nominations for XViewer-Widget

Hi,

Yesterday I started the committer election for 2 new committers for the
XViewer-Project. It looks like the portal is once more not announcing
those nominations to our list (I found out that I have to subscribe my
contact mail-address instead of my list-one :-(.

If you log in to your portal you should see the nominations and the
explanation of them.

Just for reference here's the nomination text:

Andrew Finkbeiner
-----------------
Andrew has been a developer/committer on the OSEE (eclipse.org/osee)
project for the past 4 years and has been instrumental on developing,
integrating and testing the XViewer code base for a number of different
uses.

Since this is an initial contribution to Nebula for the Xviewer source, his
contributions can not be directly correlated to bugzilla patches but a
quick review shows that he has been responsible for 4 enhancements and 6
integrations.

Jeff Phillips
-------------
Jeff has been a developer/committer on the OSEE (eclipse.org/osee)
project for the past 4 years and has been instrumental on developing,
integrating and testing the XViewer code base for a number of different
uses.

Since this is an initial contribution to Nebula for the Xviewer source, his
contributions can not be directly correlated to bugzilla patches but a
quick review shows that he has been responsible for 2 enhancements and 3
integrations which also included minor fixes.

People allowed to vote are:
    Peter Centgraf
    Jeremy Dowdall
    Donald Dunne
    Grant Gayed
    Chris Gross
    Matthew Hall
    Felipe Heidrich
    Veronika Irvine
    Steve Northover
    Dave Orme
    Pavel Petrochenko
    Nicolas RICHETON
    Thomas Schindl
    Eric Wuillai

So please login to
https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php and give
your feedback (+1/0/-1) on the nominations.

Tom

Back to the top