Re: [nebula-dev] CTableTree

Hi all,

Like Emil and Jeremy : great mail Tom.

1. Do we need project states
----------------------------

This would be nice. Even if we don't use this structure, we can tag widgets on the home page with "stable", "dev" or  "dormant" labels

3. Can we try to get a release out of the door
Often people come up and say they won't use Nebula-Widgets because they are not having had a 1.0 release are marked as Alpha. This situation is not ideal because some of them are as stable as any other SWT-Widget is.

The Gallery widget is almost ready for the 1.0 release : the widget is but the JFace viewer still has problem with SWT.VIRTUAL. I fixed this yesterday, will commit the code this week. After some testing this version can be released.

Thanks to Peter and Tom for working on the viewer BTW.

I agree that the not-working nighty builds are a big issue today, but I see things are moving on the bugzilla issue...

--
Nicolas

Tom

Peter Centgraf schrieb:
The original author of CTableTree and CDateTime hasn't been around to maintain them for a couple of years now.  He handed off CDateTime to me, but I don't think anyone is maintaining CTableTree aka CTree.  If you want to take over the project, I don't think anyone would object.  The code is available in CVS in the Technology Project repository, as you can see here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.swt.nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.ctree/?root=Technology_Project

--

Peter