[nebula-dev] CTableTree

Hi all,

What is the current status of the CTableTree?  I saw a few conversations about it being converted to CTree, but I see that the Nebula project still has CTableTree on the home page.  I'm just as happy with that, as I am able to get the .jar file to work for me, but I'm not able to find the source in the CTableTree download, or in CVS.

I'd be fine with the CTableTree, if I could find the source and fix up the presentation a bit.  Or, if there's a component page for CTree that I'm just not seeing a link to, I could probably work with that.

Regards,

-dan healy

Back to the top