Re: [nebula-dev] CTableTree

Hi Jeremy,

I'll comment on the other points later

[...]
#5 - why would they want to work under Nebula? No offense meant here either, but there is a cost to working under this umbrella and the benefits don't seem especially well laid out... I'm really not sure what they are even. Overall, I've had a better experience with code at Sourceforge and have reopened development of CDateTime there (where it began) - I plan on reconnecting with Peter and seeing what I can transfer over, but for my development SF is good and, most importantly, widgets are fun again.

What makes working under nebula different from working on sourceforge?

After you have done to initial stuff (signed committer agreement, ...) there's no limiting thing in nebula as far as I can see but on the other hand you can reach many developers because your control is part of eclipse (and advertised on the website).

Would anybody of you ever heard of the cool widgets if they are not part of nebula? I always thought the purpose for the creation of the Nebula-Project was to provide a central platform for widget creators to have a place people can look for additional widgets.

If there's something that holds off people from making the widget part of nebula I think there needs to get a bug filed and fixed immediately ;-)

Tom

Back to the top