[nebula-dev] Fixed header row

Hi,

I'm also very interested in fixed header row (or maybe rows) for grid.
We've tried the patch that Tom posted in the newsgroups, it's cool, but,
if we didn't miss anything while looking through the code, it's just a
renderer. I was thinking about not only drawing some content in these
rows, but make them fully functional rows, with editing support. I'm not
at all good with grid's internal code, but maybe it's possible to
'freeze' the first row in just the same way, as was done by Tom in his
patch, so when grid is drawing itself, it draws frozen row below the
header anyway, and then continues normal drawing? I'd really appreciate
your help and advises on this.

Regards,
Stanislav

Back to the top