Re: [nebula-dev] MonthCalendarSnippet question CompositeTable / WeekHeader incorrect

Hi,

I had another question about the calendar view and being able to set the currently selected day. I couldn't find a way to do this, so I've got a patch to allow a date to be selected. To get some feedback on this, is it best to post the patch here or as a bug (given that it may not be an actual bug etc).

Cheers,
Toby