[nebula-dev] New CDateTime Build

Hi folks,

I'm getting ready to release a new build of CDateTime, and I'd like to
confirm that I have the procedure correct.  (This is my first time doing a
release.)

1. I built a new version using the standard Export->Deployable plugins and
fragments wizard.

2. The new version number will be 0.10.0.qualifier, using the Eclipse
conventions for plugin bundles.  I forgot whether we decided to standardize
on 1.0.+ version numbers or not.

3. I will use SFTP to post the new download package to download1.eclipse.org
under /technology/nebula.

4. After several hours delay for the mirrors to update, I will commit my
changes to the website to /cvsroot/org.eclipse www/nebula/widgets/cdatetime.

Is this correct?  Have I missed anything?  Thanks for your help.

--
Peter Centgraf

Back to the top