[nebula-dev] Nebula-Projects and Tags

Hi,

I just tried to add a dependency to my project.psf-File to one of the nebula-projects but I can only add a reference to the HEAD which is not satisfying. I know there are no releases from nebula but maybe we could find some kind of process when a Tag in CVS is set. In my special case it was the PGroup-Widget but this maybe applies to other components as well.

Should we maybe add a Tag when ever the platform makes a release (of course additionally to the ones when a nebula-component is released)? This is maybe also interesting for nebula-projects who depend on each other e.g. org.eclipse.nebula.jface.gridviewer and org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.grid.

Tom

Back to the top