From: "Jonathan Alvarsson" <jonathan.alvarsson@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Nebula Dev" <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/20/2007 01:11 PM
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] event.index always 0 in handleEvent for SWT.VIRTUAL        mode. BUG?

On 8/20/07, Chris Gross <schtoo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

Its a bug.  Please enter a bugzilla item.  You can always just call
indexOf manually.

Where is the bugzilla? It's not the big Eclipse bug database is it? It took me quite a while of googling to even find the cvs url and maybe you could just point me to it to save some time? Before I sent the mail I tried to figure out where it was to see if this was a known bug but I didn't succed in finding it... :(

Regards,
-Chris