Re: [nebula-dev] decompressing

Glad to hear you're getting caught up. On the Nebula front, I think the CompositeTable is still part of the older org.eclipse.swt.nebula.widgets plugin. When you are able, you should push it out into its own plugin. This will also allow you to take advantage of the new build stuff.

Regards,
-Chris

David J. Orme wrote:
 > Hi Dave,
 >
 > The email is here:
 > http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/nebula-dev/msg00438.html

Thanks!

 > Nice to hear from you again.  Can you please send Nicolas pics of the
 > CompositeTable for the website.

It's good to be back. That last project was killer and then I was on vacation. I'm now slowly getting caught up and back online.

Regards,

Dave