From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx ]
On Behalf Of Nicolas Richeton
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:21 AM
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] RE: Nebula Website

Hi Peter,

I believe that in most cases, a screenshot of the widget is better than a
textual description. Detailed features and API would then be available on
each widget's page.

But we can keep the current description if everybody wants it. We just have
to find out a nice way to display the text part.

For accessibility reasons, text descriptions will also be embed in the ALT
attribute of images. (not done yet)

--
Nicolas