Re: [nebula-dev] Changes in Gallery widget

Hi Richard,

I'm definitively interested in your changes :-). Please post your patches to buzgilla (in Technology/Nebula/Gallery, one patch per issue) so we can review the changes and work on them.

A jface viewer for the gallery would be great, but I currently don't have enough free time to do it.  Feel free to start working on this viewer if you want to.

BTW, can you tell me more about the way you use the Gallery widget in your app ? Is it to display images, files, ... ? Can you send me a screenshot showing the widget with your changes ? (don't send this one to the dev list :-) ).

Thanks for sharing your improvements.
Nicolas