[nebula-dev] Date submissions - Eric and Jeremy

Hi Eric,
Hi Jeremy,

I'm excited that more and more widgets being offered up to Nebula, but I'm also a little concerned about the overlap.  Users who come to the Nebula webpage will be confused if they are confronted with multiple widgets of the same type.  I am not strictly against that, but if there are multiple similar widgets I'd like to see them differentiate themselves in some way.  The table widgets we have, all take somewhat different approaches.

Can you guys let us know what differentiates the date widgets?  Why would someone use one over the other?  If they are similar, could you guys combine efforts?

Regards,
-Chris

Back to the top