[nebula-dev] New components submission

Hi,

As I mentioned in July in a post in the Nebula forum, I would like to
propose as a contribution to Nebula the components I developped in
Comp4SWT. Development has reached now a good level of features and
maturity and I think it's now time to begin the process to get approval
for move to Nebula.

The project contains actually 3 components :

FormattedText - Decorator component adding input and display mask
capabilities on a Text widget. Formatting is delegated to formatters,
based on the type of values. 5 formatters are provided for Date, Number
and String.

CCalendar - Calendar widget. Presents the monthly view of a calendar for
date picking.

DateChooser - Date field editor that combine a text field and a calendar
popup. This widget is based on FormattedText and CCalendar.

Documentation, source code and binaries (standalone and plugin) can be
found on the project site at :
  http://www.wdev91.com/comp4swt

Eric

Back to the top