Re: [nattable-dev] “sponsored development and support” ?

Hi,

Great to hear that NatTable is used in various scenarios.

I am offering NatTable consulting. This includes sponsored development as well as workshops and code reviews with regards to best practices with NatTable.

If you are interested you can send me an official request with the details and I can create an offer for you.

Greez,
Dirk