[nattable-dev] “sponsored development and support” ?

Hi

In my team we are developing an admin. tool for a BI Platform and we are using Nattable 1.5.0.

This tool is now well advanced.

I saw on this web page https://eclipse.org/nattable/support.php

that you provide “sponsored development and support”

I was wondering what kind of support do you provide ? What are the conditions ?

Could it include some nattable code use review J ?

It would be interesting for us if you could have a look at our code to give us some advices for example…

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Didier

Back to the top