[nattable-dev] Webstart sample not working on Linux

Hi,

I had a look at the jnlps and the jars of the sample webstart application not working on Linux machines.

The NatTable jar seems to be correct, it's MANIFEST.mf contains a
Permissions- and Application-Name-Attribute and is signed (although with a self signed certificate, ECLIPSE_).

But both the swt and the swt-native jars have 2 potential issues:
- no Permissions and Application-Name in MANIFEST.mf
- they seem to be signed with two certificates (ECLIPSE_ and ECLIPSEF).

I have observed issues with such situations in our application. All jars must be signed with the exact same certificate.

If this really is the problem, I don't know why it is working on Windows, though.

Tobias

Back to the top