[nattable-dev] Shutting down nattable.mecha1.com

Hi all,

I'm planning to shut down the old copy of the NatTable web site that hosted info about the previous (now outdated) versions of NatTable before we moved to Eclipse. All relevant info from the old site has long been migrated to the new site at http://nattable.org. Please speak up if you have any issues with this, otherwise I'll plan on shutting down the old site in the coming days.

Thanks,
Edwin

Back to the top