De : nattable-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nattable-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Edwin Park
Envoyé : mardi 12 février 2013 17:44
À : NatTable development mailing list
Objet : Re: [nattable-dev] nattable kepler version?

Hi guys,

Dirk is right - we have passed our requirements so we will be able to leave incubation with our next release, which will be 1.0.0. We have two third party dependencies for some of our extensions: Apache POI and GlazedLists. POI has now been included in Orbit. GlazedLists 1.8.0 has some IP issues, so we need to wait for 1.9.0 (which should be released in a few days) and get that approved so we can use that as well. Then we should be all clear to make our 1.0.0 NatTable release.

Hope that helps,

Edwin