[nattable-dev] 0.9.0 poi extension updated

Hi all,

I have re-released the 0.9.0 poi extension to address a major issue that Thomas Maeder reported which resulted in an exception if the table was exported more than once (bug 39052). This issue was severe enough that we decided to replace the previous 0.9.0 version rather than waiting for our next release.

If you downloaded the poi extension prior to 2012/10/6 please download it again and use the updated version here: http://eclipse.org/nattable/download.php. You can verify you have the correct version by inspecting the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF inside the jar. The updated version has Bundle-Version: 0.9.0.201210040001

Thanks,
Edwin

Back to the top