Re: [nattable-dev] Website repository

I contacted the webmaster an he has migrated our web site to git for us.  :-)

The NatTable web site can be cloned via either of these urls:
ssh://committer_id@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/www.eclipse.org/nattable.git
http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/www.eclipse.org/nattable.git (read-only)

You can also browse the repo here:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/www.eclipse.org/nattable.git/

The cvs repo is still around but has been frozen. Similarly to cvs, any changes you push to the git repo will be automatically reflected in the web site after a few minutes.

Cheers,
Edwin