[nattable-dev] Issue with ImagePainter since 2.3.2

Hi everybody,

I noticed some changed behaviour regarding the ImagePainter. Following scenario:

RowHeaderLayer that uses a ImagePainter as cell painter, no image set by constructor

In some special cases, i.e. lock a row, I will add a label to the row header cell for that row which causes a style configuration for CellStyleAttributes.IMAGE.

So before 2.3.2 the row header cells where painted empty except the ones that had the special label set. This is how I understand the empty default constructor of the ImagePainter.
Now the ImagePainter is changed the first time the image style is loaded and therefore every row header cell is painted with the image.

So my question is, is this behaviour intended? Should the ImagePainter be configured by style configuration for every cell or is it a bug?
Of course the solution could be to use another ImagePainter instead of setting the style. I just want to know which usage and behaviour should be used so we can document this too.

Greez,
Dirk

Back to the top