[nattable-dev] Next NatTable committer meeting

Hi guys,

I put up a Doodle poll to schedule the next NatTable committer meeting in the middle of June - please indicate your availability:

http://www.doodle.com/rstq4ybr656aktg7

Last time some folks preferred meeting during work, others after work. I put up times that were on the tail end of the work day in Europe. Please try to accommodate one of these times so that we can all meet together!

I'd also like to invite the Nebula folks to join us for the beginning of the meeting so we can get to know each other and talk about Nebula integration issues. I'll put out an agenda prior to the meeting.

Thanks,
Edwin

Back to the top