[mylyn-versions-dev] Fwd: EGit - Gerrit - Mylyn Reviews/Versions Hackaton

Resending to the lists to give those a last chance who didn't yet speak up as the previous mail was put on hold by the lists with warning "Too many recipients".

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2011/8/23
Subject: Re: EGit - Gerrit - Mylyn Reviews/Versions Hackaton
To: Manuel Doninger <manuel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Benjamin Muskalla <benjamin.muskalla@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kilian Matt <kilian.matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dariusz Luksza <dariusz.luksza@xxxxxxxxx>, edwin.kempin@xxxxxxx, jan.lohre@xxxxxxx, Sascha Scholz <sascha.scholz@xxxxxxxxx>, Stefan Lay <stefan.lay@xxxxxxx>
Cc: EGit developer discussion <egit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mylyn Reviews Project <mylyn-reviews-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mylyn versions project <mylyn-versions-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

2011/8/16 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2011/7/10 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I propose we'll do another hackaton-week on EGit, Gerrit,

Mylyn Reviews/Versions in September or early October.

Looking for interested hackers and for a week we can meet.

We could organize it again in Walldorf, Germany at SAP HQ.

If you want to participate let us know by replying to this mail

and participate in the poll so that we can find a week:

http://www.doodle.com/ui2tge2qd7m7mnz2

Add topics you want to work on to the wiki at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Planning#Proposed_Hackaton_on_EGit.2C_Gerrit.2C_Mylyn_Reviews.2FVersions_in_Fall_2011

When I am back from summer vacation beginning of August,
I'll announce if and when we could meet based on this poll.

Based on the results of the poll I propose we do the hackaton in the week from Sept 5-9.
I'll look for a room now.

I booked the room G3.10 (3. floor) in Building 3 in SAP HQ in Walldorf for the whole week.

Map:

Journey description to SAP HQ (also shows parkings, best use parking P1, P7 or P3) :

Building plan for SAP HQ:

Now it's time for registration so that I can prepare entry cards and network access
for all non-SAP participants. Looking at the poll results I got a response from

Manuel Doninger
Benjamin Muskalla
Steffen Pingel
Kilian Matt
Dariusz Luksza

SAP:
Edwin Kempin
Jan Lohre
Sascha Scholz
Stefan Lay
Matthias Sohn

Could you (and anybody else who is interested and didn't respond to the poll) confirm
your participation by mailto:matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx until Friday Aug 26 ?

From the external participants I need the following registration information to order entrance cards
to SAP Building including free lunch tickets :
- your company affiliation
- when you plan to arrive at and when you plan to leave the hackaton

Also if you didn't yet do that:
- put topics you want to work on during the workshop into the list
--
Matthias

--
Matthias