[mylyn-versions-dev] Mylyn versions git connector dependencies with e3.7

I am looking into the possibility to make a composite site that uses
Mylyn Reviews and Versions development on e3.7 but that could also be
used to install them in Helios (e3.6)
  Most features seem to be ok although the git connector requires Egit
1.0.0 (which is on e3.7). I would suggest to lower the minimum
requirement to Egit 0.11.0 and higher so we can install in Helios and
minimize the number of e3.7 sites needed to build a composite update
site.
  The dependency to egit 1.0.0 is only reflected at the feature level,
the plug-ins are pointing to lower versions as the API used has not
changed.

Any concerns about this ?

/Alvaro

Back to the top